The easiest way to install Simple Calendar is to search for it via your site’s Dashboard.
- Log in to your site’s Dashboard (e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
- Click on the “Plugins” tab in the left panel, then click “Add New”.
- Search for “Simple Calendar” and find our plugin near the top. Look for the author “Moonstone Media”.
- Install it by clicking the “Install Now” link.
- When installation finishes, click “Activate Plugin”.
- A new menu item “Calendars” will appear in the main menu.
If you prefer installing manually you can download the plugin ZIP file here (filename is still google-calendar-events.#.zip).
What do I need to run Simple Calendar?
What should I do next?
Check out the great setup guide and video from the folks at WP Beginner! (updated March 14, 2016)
Next you’ll need to get a Google API key (you only have to do this once).
Now you are ready now to create, edit and publish your calendars on your site.