Simple Calendar is an extensible plugin that supports add-ons, which are simply WordPress plugins themselves that add features and functionalities to the core plugin. See our complete list of add-ons.
When installing an add-on plugin you must ensure that Simple Calendar is already installed and activated.
Premium Add-on Step-by-Step Instructions
- From your purchase email, click the download link(s) and save the add-on zip file(s) to your computer (simple-calendar-fullcalendar-x.x.x.zip, simple-calendar-google-calendar-pro-x.x.x.zip, etc.).
- Log in to your site’s WordPress admin (e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
- Click on the “Plugins” tab in the left panel, then click “Add New”.
- Click the Upload link near the top, then “Choose File”.
- Find and select one of the add-on zip files that you downloaded.
- Install it by clicking the “Install Now” link.
- When installation finishes, click “Activate Plugin”.
- Repeat the above steps for any additional premium add-ons your purchased and downloaded.
- Enter your add-on license key(s) (instructions below).
Note for Safari users: If when clicking the download link a folder is saved instead of a zip file, try Control-click or right-click and select “Download Linked File”. Plugins must be in a zip file format before uploading to your WordPress site.
Premium Add-on License Key Activation
To receive automatic updates and premium support, you need to activate your premium add-on license key(s).
- From your purchase email, copy one of your license keys.
- From your site’s WordPress admin, click on the “Calendars > Settings” menu item in the left panel, then click “Add-on Licenses”.
- Paste in the license key, then “Activate”.
- Repeat for additional premium add-ons purchased and installed.
If you’re setting up the Google Calendar Pro add-on, next you’ll need to configure a Google OAuth client.